Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My T-shirt Designs for Olympics 2012


Olympics 2012 are nearly here and I love their motto, Inspire a generation

To get into the mood, I have made some T-shirt prints for Olympics 2012 for teenagers. The tricky part here are the rules. The London Organising Committee of the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games Limited has issued a 61 page document on the statuary marketing rights, in simpler words, while designing any products for Olympics 2012 - one cannot use their logo, or the rings, or the words 'London 2012' or words 'Olympics' or 'Olympiad' the list goes on…making the project very strict..and must say very challenging
….and need I say - I love a good challenge

here is what I made today..and am I glad there are, already a few takers..









3 comments:

  1. I like both, the scarf and the stripe designs. just wondering...what if you combine the stripes with a scarf print overlying them, would that look nice too?

    ReplyDelete