Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sketching Corridors in Italy

When I was in Tuscany this summer, I had plans to sketch the beautiful country side. Well, none of that happened as instead I fell in love with Italian corridors. 


I stood there gazing into these cobblestoned winding streets or sometime steal a peak into some open doors leading into these wonderful corridors. 
I was Alice in Wonderland gazing into my rabbit hole.
Sharing some of my sketches of the inspirational corridors

@ copyright Simi Gauba





@ copyright Simi Gauba








4 comments:

  1. Lovely sketches,magnificent corridors, Simi From mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful to have u here ma! thanks sooo much!

      Delete
  2. Great sketches Simi. I love that you haven't picked out Italian cliches to inspire you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geee thanks Esther...I am really pleased with them too :)

      Delete