Monday, February 11, 2013

Simi Design Products - Now available on Society 6

Happy Happy Monday! 

For the past few months I have received a lots of inquiries on some of my bespoke patterns and upcoming product lines. 

Im so proud and happy to announce that Simi Design products are now avaliable on Society 6 online shop! Available are Iphone and Ipod cases and skins, Ipad and laptop covers, Throw pillows, Stationary cards and Art prints. All products are in some of my selected few signature patterns


With a very few exceptions, Society 6 ships worldwide!


You are all cordially invited to visit my store, Simi Design (click here) .Don't forget to leave your comments.

See you at my store!
Simi Design Iphone Cases

Simi Design Ipad and Laptop Cases

Simi Design Art Print-Simi's map of the world
Simi Design Art Print-Pia

If you want a specific pattern into a product custom made for you, please email me at simi@simidesign.com

4 comments:

  1. beautiful designs, Simi! will definitely keep your store in mind when i need a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work Simi! It looks great. Hope you sell tons:) Julie

    ReplyDelete