Thursday, November 20, 2014

The Thank you Cup by Simi Gauba

These past few months have been very busy, challenging and exciting for me as a designer, but with some great results. I am so happy with some of my designed products launched and some due to launch soon.
Amongst those launched one of my favorite is the 'Thank you' cup that I have designed for Duni - Professional and Consumer

The story behind the Thank you cup :  Everyday consumers make a choice to choose eco-friendly over regular by paying a bit more. The 'Thank you cup' which is an ecological cup, applauds every consumer for making that choice screaming on its side a message that says - You chose me, You chose green!! Thank you for helping us save the planet.

The Thank you cup is already available in coffee shops around europe and will be more visible in restaurants/shops/stores by 2015.






No comments:

Post a Comment