Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Your closest ICA store in Sweden has Simi designs!

My collection of Napkins and Plates that I conceptualized and designed for YR 2015 sortiment of Duni is finally in stores and man, am I proud and happy!
Drop in to your closest ICA store and take a look…
(not all designs are from me in the store, below I have images of the designs that are from me)

Its been so much fun making these collections and could not have been possible without the team effort of my wonderful colleague - Jennie Johnson, (she's a gem!)

The Pebble Bagasse is a collection of Bowls and Plates made in eco friendly material called Bagasse. Pebble bagasse is inspired by the organic shape of the humble pebble
The design has been nominated for the A design award and Red Dot ! (fingers crossed)


Take a look at the entire YR2015 collection I designed for Duni here on youtube.



City Beach Collection

Tropical Summer

Shining Brights and Uncovered

Uncovered



Back to Nature

Pebble Bagasse Plates

Pebble Bagasse Bowls

Hero Cup

2 comments:

  1. Stunning designs and the video brings all of them together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete