Thursday, August 6, 2015

My first foray into Professional Photography

Hello lovely people! Hope the summer has been treating you well. We have been fairly busy. Was away to Amsterdam and then a little shot break with the circus to Legoland in Denmark. All in all, its been fun. But this is not what this post is about..its about photography.
I bought my Canon EOS DSLR as a present for my dear my husband on his 40th and since then I have been using it to the hilt. Its just amazing hearing the sound of the shutter, click , click…and also the amazing pictures of family and friends.
Recently I started to use the camera to take some landscape pictures and I realized I really enjoyed Nature Photography. The result, 6 of my photographs have been selected by Minted US and are now on sale through my store front with them..

Take a look at the SimiDesign store for minted here

Whitewash Santorini

Green Palms


Ivory Blossoms

Mediterranean Greece

Malmö
Como Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment